Monday, July 9, 2007

Nicole Ritchie Is Pregnant

"Nicole it's not fat, it's a Baby....."
-The Needy Consumer
"The troubled three-some each get their scandals one after the other"
All we hear about now is Linds, Paris, and Nicole. Lindsay, as we all know, has a problem with alcohol and drugs. As for her 21st birthday, it’s reported that she will stay away from these dangerous substances. It’s either she is really [and I mean really!] taking a new approach to living healthy or some people need to work on their lying skills. I’m pretty sure it’s the liars.
Paris, just freed from the slammer, seems to be reconnecting with herself in Hawaii. Surely orange will not be seen on her for quite sometime unless she decides to drive again.
Then we have wrong-way Nicole who tends to be quite scary behind the wheel [so now can you guys change your view on the “Asians are bad drives” stereotype? Because clearly even though Nicole is multiracial she is not a bit Asian and is the worst driver, perhaps, ever.], stirring up more controversy with her weight. The skinny, 5’1’’ “I want to be everything” star has less fat in her system than a third of my breakfast. And now with this weight problem and her possible jail stint [BFF are so alike aren’t they?] she surprises us all with a meal? No. A new driving coach? No. Oh, of all things she could improve on, she decided to have a Baby.


"Some things take courage....."
I’m Pro-Life, but sometimes I do get skeptical on the system of Motherhood. Now every woman does not want to be questioned of their quality of Motherhood but you know that deep inside you’d never forgive yourself for every single mistake you make raising your Family.
Honestly, some people don’t deserve to raise Children and I’m afraid that Nicole, based on her recent behaviors, fits just that description. I’m not a Mother myself [but will before 25!] but I know what a great Mother is, so if I was her child, I will raise my hand immediately for foster care or adoption.

But you know, as much as I rant, I do not feel happy at all bashing her like that. But I still do what I’m doing because of a little thing about Child Sympathy.

Why I’m so angry at Nicole is that [even is she’s not, she’s making it very clear that it is and she’s not doing anything, yet, to stop it] she’s Pregnant just to avoid jail. You remember the Paris joke of that she probably slept with everybody in Hollywood? Well Paris went through jail like a woman, and I say that with a lot of respect [even though she teared up a lot and ranted a bit]. Did Paris get Pregnant? Of all people to do this, I’d probably guess Paris would.
I’m hoping that the judge that decided “Being a Hilton does not mean you are above the law” influences the judge in Ritchie’s case that “Having a Baby does not mean you are above the law”. I wish the best for her Baby and he or she does not deserve to be born in jail but it seems way too obvious she did this for a reason, and specifically this. Maybe we’re just caught up in way too many coincidences. But I doubt that even though I like Nicole better than Paris or Lindsay.

"A new beginning?"
Also if she gets out of jail, will she raise him or her well? She can hardly hold herself together. Does she know that you will get “fat” while you are Pregnant? It wasn’t that they couldn’t afford condoms or birth control, they planned this. And
I hope she carries out of this a new respect for Life of herself and her Baby’s.





No comments: